June 5, 2015

'So Jao'




*|


Oh, why don't you come...
My dearly departed ...
Where you are now...
Sleep.

Oh, why don't you come...
My tired one...
My life...
Just sleep.

Not twilight or sunset...
Just darkness, only darkness...
A nest for your soul...
So rest, just sleep.

Oh, why don't you come...
No one is deep or shallow...
No giants or dwan/es here...
In the nests of a grave...

Only the deep sleep exists...
No beds, no breakfast...
No bags, no baggage...
Only an angel's lullaby...
So sleep...


Oh, why don't you come...
Come home...

4 comments:

  1. I heard good things/reviews about this movie

    go to sleep.. such a powerful "concept" , hopefully I will watch it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WATCHED IT TWICE 😳😳❤✨

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. First for Haider, Second for Kashmir, and now I thinking maybe I watch it for everything in this weekend !

      Delete